Your new assignment is to write, shoot, edit and produce a 30 second TV commercial. This commercial could be an advertisement for a product or event, or it could be a public service announcement, for instance an anti-drug PSA, or a PSA against underage drinking, or driving under the influence.
- Work in teams of 3 of your choosing. Work with people you feel will contribute the most to your project. Your grade may be determined by your teammates dedication (or lack thereof).
- Your team must produce a concept, outline and storyboard/shotlist before shooting.
- Each team member is responsible for editing their own final version of the video. Work as a team to write, produce, film... but work as individuals for editing. A final edit is due from each and every team member.
- Your final video should be exactly 30 seconds long. This doesn't include an introductory title.
Grading Specifications, for a total of 10 points:
- 2 Points - Video Completed on time. Concepts, outlines, storyboards delivered on time
- 2 Points - Camera work is smooth, audio is glitch free and at proper levels. Shows technical proficiency
- 2 Points - Concepts are creative, final video matches original concept
- 2 Points - Editing is smooth. Good timing. Shows technical proficiency
- 2 Points - Titles are generated and are legible, creative and match video concept
- Outlines are due end of class wednesday
- Rough edits due following wednesday
- Final video due next thursday